Thinkbaby Feeding Set – BPA Free – Green
Recommended by Healthy Child Healthy World, Zrecommends, SafBaby, Metromoms
The Complete BPA Free Thinkbaby Feeding Set is ideal for your baby who has just made the transition to solid food. Set includes a bowl with lid, a soup bowl with lid, a Bento Box with airtight lid and cup. You can pack, carry or store foods for short trips with ease. The perfect complete set for storing kid’s food. The exterior of this durable set has a coating of polypropylene, which insulates the contents of the bowl and comes off for easy cleaning. The interior is made of medical grade stainless steel. The lids are airtight, making individual items in the set portable and easy to clean.
Thinkbaby Feeding Set Features:
- Airtight lids
- Easy to clean
- Exterior made of polypropylene
- Interior made of high quality stainless steel
- Highly durable
- Free of BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, tritan, lead and melamine
- Bento box with air tight lid prevents leaks
- Attractive mug encourages independent feeding in kids
- Made of stainless steel and covered in polypropylene
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, melamine and biologically harmful chemicals
- The Complete BPA Free set contains: Bento box, soup bowl, baby bowl, and kids cup Made from highly sustainable materials
- Bento box with air tight lid and does not leak even with water placed inside it
- Great for baby bags or lunch boxes
How is the THINKBABY Complete BPA Free Thinkbaby Feeding Set different?
THINKBABY’s Feeding set furthers our mission by providing safe, sustainable, functional and elegant products for little ones. In the development of our BPA Free Feeding system, THINKBABY continues the mission by providing a feeding set free of BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, and PVC. Our Feeding set is also free of Melamine. Early laboratory research has shown melamine based tableware to leach melamine at various temperatures and when combined with other chemicals (such as formaldehyde and cyanuric) have the potential to pose a risk. As we expect the debate to begin on the safety of this chemical, the research we reviewed caused us ask a simple question. Does the product have to have melamine? Nope. So we built our set to be completely free of it.
The Thinkbaby Feeding Set was designed for a wide range of feeding ages. The set becomes useful from the moment that your doctor green lights solid food feeding to school days and beyond. Parents find the set is perfect for feeding and food storage. For traveling in the baby bag or in lunch boxes the Bento box is the ideal, no leak solution. We also included the Kids cup for when your child grows out of the Sippy cup range. And there is no reason for the set to be only useful for your toddlers.
How do I care for my Thinkbaby Feeding Set?
When washing the set in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Most of the natural markets sell detergents free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION