Similasan Children’s Earache Relief Description:
For Infants and Children
Soothes and Calms, Safe For Use With Antibiotics
Homeopathic, Relieves Pain
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication provide temporary relief from earache (ear pain) in children and adults due to:
– Swimmer’s ear
Similasan’s unique Active Response Formula medicines promptly stimulate the body’s natural ability to soothe and relieve ear pain. The active ingredients in homeopathic medications work safely and effectively with no known side effects and no known drug interactions.
Now available in a Children’s formula! Children’s Earache Relief ear drops are made specifically for children with an additional active ingredient, pulsatilla. Pulsatilla is indicated to relieve ear pain that’s worse at night.
Similasan ear pain products can be used alone or in combination with prescription antibiotics. Similasan Healthy Relief products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years.Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Similasan Children’s Earache Relief Directions
For adults and children, including toddlers and infants.
– Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
– Twist cap off bottle.
– Tilt head sideways. Squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear. (Applicator should not enter ear canal)
– Keep drops in ear by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
– Repeat as needed. Use when pain recurs.
Ingredients: Chamomilla 10x , Mercurius solubilis 15x , Sulphur 12x , Pulsatilla 12x. Inactive ingredient: Glycerin. Warnings
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY!
A physician should be consulted about earache in children as a matter of principal.
Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
– If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
– With ear tubes, after ear surgery or with damaged ear drums.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours.
– There is discharge from the ear.
– There is a fever of 102°F or greater