Premama Essentials Prenatal Multivitamin Mix is an advanced prenatal multivitamin powder with 11 key nutrients designed with both your ease of use and baby’s health in mind. Soothe occasional forms of morning sickness with Vitamin B6, Iron, and support your healthy pregnancy with Quatrefolic folate. Feel relieved. And for expectant women everywhere, this is welcome news that’s easy to swallow!
- Dissolves in most beverages or soft foods
- Calms morning sickness-related discomforts
- May reduce the risk of having a child with a brain or spinal birth defect
- Non-constipating Iron
- Does not contain Gluten, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Nuts, Shellfish, Soy, Sulfites, Tree Nut, Wheat
Premama Essentials is a taste-free, over-the-counter prenatal/postnatal multivitamin dietary supplement powder. Premama Essentials is a vegetarian, light green powder mix packaged in a single-dose stick.
- Quatrefolic is an all-natural folate derivative, (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt. Premama Plus include Quatrefolic folate because up to 50% of women have difficulty converting folic acid into active folate. This is important since diets healthy in folic acid and folate have been proven to help reduce your risk of having a child with a brain or spinal birth defect. Quatrefolic does not need further metabolism and can penetrate cells as is. This form of active folate is 10x more absorbable than folic acid, has long lasting stability, high water solubility, improved bioavailability, and well-established safety.
- Ferrochel ferrous bisglycinate chelate is a unique iron the has been coupled with amino acids to increase tolerability and absorption. Iron is essential during pregnancy by maintaining healthy red blood cell levels and oxygen flow to your unborn infant. Unlike Ferrochel, basic elemental irons found in most prenatal vitamins are not readily absorbed, resulting in common side effects such as nausea and constipation. Studies show Ferrochel is safe, does not react with other nutrients and demonstrates high levels of absorbability – helping expectant women avoid iron-related constipation.
- Vitamin B6 is naturally found in whole grains, nuts, fruits and vegetables, and poultry. Studies show that intake of Vitamin B6 can ease pregnancy-related nausea and vomiting. Premama Plus contains 30 mg or 1154% Daily Value of Vitamin B6 – the highest of any over-the-counter prenatal supplement – to help expectant moms soothe discomforts associated with morning sickness. Further benefits include healthy baby development and maintaining normal metabolic levels during pregnancy.
What should I mix Premama with?
Premama tastes best with juice, fruit flavored beverages, iced tea and milk. While fine with water, there may be a hint of ginger. Premama should not be mixed with soda or hot beverages. Premama’s ingredients are encapsulated to mask the flavors of the nutrients. Over time this encapsulation breaks down and the nutrients’ tastes are exposed. This may happen more quickly in some drinks compared to others. However, this does not have a negative side effect on the vitamins themselves nor on the body’s absorption of the vitamins. There may be a mild effect on taste.
This is why they strongly recommend adding Premama to your favorite juice, milk, or iced tea and consuming it within 5 minutes after mixing. Flavored versions of Premama are now in development.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION