- Patterned after breast milk: high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (DHA & ARA)
- DHA & ARA: naturally found in breast milk for baby’s brain and eye development
- 17 mg DHA/ 100 calories
- Contains 2X the DHA found in the leading organic formula
- Nutritionally complete
- Iron fortified
- Easy to digest
- Meets all FDA requirements for infant nutrition
- Kosher certified
- USDA organic
- No potentially harmful pesticides or herbicidesThe most accurate information is always on the label on the actual product. We periodically update our labels based on new nutritional analysis to verify natural variations from crop to crop and at times formula revisions. The website does not necessarily get updated at the same time. The values on the website are intended to be a general guide to consumers. For absolute values, the actual label on the product at handshould be relied on.Earth’s Best Organic Soy Infant Formula with Iron Directions
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these directions. Ask your pediatrician about using formula, and whether you need to boil water for formula and bottle preparation.
- Pour desired amount of warm water into bottle.
- Using the scoop provided in the can, add powder to the bottle.
- Cap bottle, shake vigorously until powder is dissolved, then attach nipple.
- Feed immediately, or cover and refrigerate prepared formula. Use within 24 hours. Throw away any unused formula left in the bottle or cup after feeding, or any prepared formula that has remained unrefrigerated for longer than one hour. When properly diluted, this container will make approximately 187 fl. oz. (5.8 qts.) of formula.
To Make Water Powder
2-oz. bottle 2 fl. oz. 1 unpacked level scoop (8.8g)
4-oz. bottle 4 fl. oz. 2 unpacked level scoops (17.6g)
6-oz. bottle 6 fl. oz. 3 unpacked level scoops (26.4g)
8-oz. bottle 8 fl. oz. 4 unpacked level scoops (35.2g)
To make a larger amount of formula, add 16 unpacked level scoops (141g) to 32 fl. oz. of water. Yields slightly more than one quart of formula.
Storage: Store unopened cans of formula at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered with a plastic lid, store in a cool dry area (not in the refrigerator or freezer) and use contents within one month. Avoid extreme temperatures.
Use by date on can end.
Serving Size: 5 fl oz
Servings Per Container: 39
Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Protein 2.5 g * Fat 5.3 g * Carbohydrate 10.6 g * Water 134 g * Linoleic Acid 750 mg * Vitamins: Vitamin A 300 IU * Vitamin D 60 IU * Vitamin E 2 IU * Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 80 mcg * Vitamin K 8 mcg * Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 90 mcg * Vitamin B6 60 mcg * Vitamin B12 0.3 mcg * Niacin 1000 mcg * Folic Acid Folacin 16 mcg * Pantothenic Acid 500 mcg * Biotin 3 mcg * Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 12 mg * Choline 24 mg * Inositol 6 mg * Calcium 105 mg * Phosphorus 69 mg * Magnesium 11 mg * Iron 1.8 mg * Zinc 1.2 mg * Manganese 25 mcg * Copper 75 mcg * Iodine 15 mcg * Selenium 2.8 mcg * Sodium 36 mg * Potassium 120 mg * Chloride 80 mg *
*Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic corn syrup solids, organic soy protein, organic palm olein or palm oil, organic coconut oil, organic high oleic (safflower or sunflower) oil, organic soy oil, and less than 1%: mortierella alpina oil, crypthecodinium cohnii oil, l-carnitine, l-methionine, mixed tocopherol concentrate, soy lecithin, taurine, minerals: calcium phosphate, calcium chloride, cupric sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium chloride, manganese sulfate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, potassium hydroxide, potassium iodide, sodium citrate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, vitamins: ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, beta-carotene, biotin, calcium pantothenate, choline bitartrate, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, inositol, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, vitmain D (cholecalciferol), vitamin E (di-alpha tocopheryl acetate), vitamin K (phytonadione).
Contains: Soy. Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens. Warnings Never use microwave to warm bottles or formula as serious burns may result.