- DHA and ARA Nutrients Found in Breast Milk
- USDA Organic
- Produced Without the Use of Potentially Harmful Pesticides
- Organic Milk-Based Powder Formula/Add Water
- For Baby’s First 12 Months
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Life’s DHA – Healthy Brain, Eyes, Heart
Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula with DHA and ARA – made with Iron
Breast milk is the first choice for your infant’s growth and development. But if and when you choose to use formula, you’ll feel good knowing there’s and organic choice. Next to breast milk, Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula with DHA and ARA is a pure way to nurture your baby.
Why choose an organic infant formula with DHA and ARA in the first place?
Our cows are fed certified organic grain and hay that grow in soil not containing potentially harmful pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Our dairy-based formula uses organic non-fat milk from farms where bovine growth hormones, antibiotics and steroids are strictly prohibited. Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula with DHA and ARA is made with high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids including DHA and ARA – nutrients found in breast milk may support baby’s mental and visual development. This easy-to-digest infant formula with iron meets all FDA requirements for infant nutrition with the added benefit of being organically produced. So your baby receives wholesome nutrition … naturally.
Check Out the Earth’s Best Difference:
- Organic – Grown without potentially harmful herbicides or pesticides
- Contains DHA and ARA for baby’s mental and visual development
- Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher certified
Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula with Iron Directions
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these directions. Ask your pediatrician about using formula, and whether you need to boil water for formula and bottle preparation.
- Pour desired amount of warm water into bottle.
- Using the scoop provided in the can, add powder to the bottle.
- To make a larger amount of formula, add 16 unpacked level scoops to 32 fl. oz. of water. Yields slightly more than one quart of formula.
- Cap bottle, shake vigorously until powder is dissolved, then attach nipple.
- Feed immediately, or cover and refrigerate prepared formula. Use within 24 hours. Throw away any unused formula left in the bottle or cup after feeding, or any prepared formula that has remained unremunerated for longer than one hour.
Serving Size: 5 fl oz
Servings Per Container: 39
|Amt Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Linoleic Acid||750 mg||*|
|Vitamin A||300 IU||*|
|Vitamin D||60 IU||*|
|Vitamin E||2 IU||*|
|Vitamin K||8 mcg||*|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||100 mcg||*|
|Riboflavin (B2)||150 mcg||*|
|Vitamin B6||63 mcg||*|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 mcg||*|
|Folic Acid Folacin||7.5 mcg||*|
|Pantothenic Acid||315 mcg||*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||9 mg||*|
*Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic reduced minerals whey, organic vegetable oils (palm or palm olein, high oleic (safflower or sunflower),coconut, soy), organic nonfat milk, organic lactose, and less than 1%: crypthecodinium cohnii oil (docosahexaenoic acid), mortierella alpina oil (arachidonic acid), soy lecithin, minerals: (calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, cupric sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, potassium hydroxide, potassium iodide, sodium citrate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate), taurine, vitamins: ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, beta-carotene, biotin, calcium pantothenate, choline chloride, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, inositol, mixed tocopherol concentrate, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin a palmitate, vitamin d (cholecalciferol), vitamin e (DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate), vitamin k (phytonadione), nucleotides: adenosine-5′-monophosphate, cytidine-5′-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5′-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5′-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5′-monophosphate. Warnings
Never use microwave to warm bottles or formulas as serious burns may result.
Contains: Milk, Soy and Coconuts. Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION