Best Rice Cereal For Babies – Happy Baby HappyBellies Organic Oatmeal Baby Cereal
HappyBellies Oatmeal Cereal is the best rice cereal for babies who are ready to move beyond brown rice cereal. It is enriched with DHA and Choline for brain and eye development and has pre and probiotics for baby immune system support. No Dairy. No Soy.
Our HappyBellies are the perfect first solid foods for your baby. They are the first baby cereals with probiotics for digestive system health and the only organic cereal with DHA and Choline to support brain and eye health. Our Happy Bellies cereals are certified organic
- NEW and IMPROVED:
- For babies ready to move beyond rice cereal
- DHA + Choline / For healthy eye and brain development
- Pre and Probiotics / For immunity support
- Dr. Sears recommended
- USDA Organic
- BPA Free
- 6 individual 7 0z canisters
The HAPPYBELLIES difference
- Organic goodness: All HAPPYBELLIES cereals are always USDA-certified organic
- Enriched with DHA for brain and eye development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential for baby’s growth.
- FIRST baby cereal with prebiotic + probiotic immune support.
- Only organic baby cereal with DHA and CHOLINE for healthy brain development.
- Formulated and recommended by Dr. Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician and dad.
- No pesticides: Organic farming is supported. No chemical fertilizers or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- Free Of Soy, dairy, GMOs, hexane, BPA, pesticides, chemical fertilizers.
- Best rice cereal for babies
Pre and Probiotic protection:
Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby’s digestive system. Dr. Sears baby’s digestive system. Dr. Sears agrees: ‘Baby foods with probiotics are a great way to make sure your baby’s system has plenty of ‘good bowel bugs.’ The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is the body’s largest immune organ. The better you feed baby’s immune system.’
Happy Baby HappyBellies Organic Oatmeal Baby Cereal Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula or water all work fine).
- Mix until it’s the right thickness for baby.
- Feed your baby right away. throw away any leftovers.
FOR BABY’s FIRST FEEDING:
- Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
- Add some of HAPPYBABY’s pureed fruits (like Mango or Pear) for even more flavor!
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- TEST temperature before serving.
NOTE: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it breaks down its composition.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons (14 g)
- Servings Per Container: About 14
*Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic Whole Grains: Organic whole oats; DHA Algal oil; Enzymes: Alpha amylase; Vitamins and Minerals: Ascorbic acid (vit C), calcium phosphate (phosphorus), choline bitartrate (choline), calcium carbonate (calcium), reduced iron (iron), alpha tocopheryl acetate (vit E) mixed tocopherols (antioxidants), thiamine hydrochloride (vit B1), riboflavin (vit b2), niacinamide (vit B3) pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), folic acid, cholecalciferol (vit D3) cyanocobalamin (vit B12), zinc oxide: inulin (FOS, fructooligosaccharide); Probiotics: L. acidophilus, B. lactis, L. salivarius, L. plantarum.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION